- Email issues resolved
- Up to date news tab. Relevant railroad news and updates. Current tab is decades old.
- An about page written for a layperson to better understand the basics of our service.( I.e. Off site vs. On site, transload vs. team track, unit train vs. manifest etc.)
- Available industrial site tab/link/locator
- A statement on our partnering ability to develop site plan to railcar industrial development.
- Transload (teamtrack) site information. (locations, capacity, commodities, capabilities etc.)
- Railcar storage and related information .
- Warehouse links (Avra, Panel Processing)
- Sales contact information
- Link to the Indiana Rail Experience to steer guests to the correct ticket agent
- Community links?
Local emergency contacts
Economic Development contacts
- Real Estate
- Link to our Facebook page
- 30 year anniversary button or thumbnail somewhere
- NS carbon credit incentive program link or description
- Industry data or comparison of “your freight on rubber vs. your freight on rails” economical and environmental benefit description
Cookies to track where our visitors run off to so we can hunt them down… and give them an offer they can’t refuse! Targeted creepy click bait